- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- ‘China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia’ The Borneo Post
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) is the Government Agency entrusted to enforce the Malaysia Standard mandated on the importation of construction products listed under the Customs (Prohibition of Imports) Order 1998 Amendments 2003, 2004 & 2009 through the issuance of Certification of Approval (COA).
Customs (Prohibition of Imports) Order 1998 is a statute regulated under Subsection 31(1) Customs Act 1967 (ACT 235) whereby importation of any product must comply with the Procedure of Importation of Construction Products before entering into Malaysia.
Responsibilities Of CIDB
- Process the application for verification of products from importers or their authorised agents according to the stipulated procedure
- Perform product verification at all Customs point of entry throughout Malaysia
- Issuance of approval in the form of ePermit or COA
- Collection of product samples for testing
- Perform inspection and product verification at manufacturing plants
- Monitor PCs issued by CBs
- Carrying out market sampling of imported construction products
- Providing COA exemptions based on stipulated terms and conditions.
Permit Application Procedure
- Working Days - RM500.00/ Verification
- Weekend Holidays - RM700.00/ Verification
- Public Holidays - RM780.00/ Verification
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Construction Industry Development Board
SUB UNIT COA PRODUCTION
MOHAMAD NORSANI KATAP
SUB UNIT COA EXCLUSION