- Malaysia's trade in Feb 2020 expands 11.6 pct to RM136.28 bil New Straits Times
- Miti: Malaysia’s trade with Asean, major market Japan increased in Feb Malay Mail
- February 2020 trade surplus hits RM12.63 bil Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's Feb trade rose 11.6% to RM136.3b The Sun Daily
- Malaysia's Feb exports jump nearly 12%, strongest growth in 16 months Reuters
- View Full coverage on Google News
ATOMIC ENERGY LICENSING BOARD
The Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) issues permits for the importation and exportation of irradiating / nuclear and radioactive materials under the legislation of Atomic Energy Licensing Act 1984 (Act 304) and Radiation Protection (Licensing) Regulations 1986.
AELB is one of the Licensing Agencies that issues STA permit under the Strategic Trade Act 2010.
Permit Application Procedure
Atomic Energy Licensing Board charges RM20 per permit.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Tariff codes for irradiating / nuclear and radioactive materials are 2844 and 9022
Atomic Energy Licensing Board
Muhammad Redza Fahmi bin Rosdi
Shamsiah binti Sulaiman