- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia's trade balance returns to surplus in May EdgeProp.my
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- View Full coverage on Google News
ATOMIC ENERGY LICENSING BOARD
The Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) issues permits for the importation and exportation of irradiating / nuclear and radioactive materials under the legislation of Atomic Energy Licensing Act 1984 (Act 304) and Radiation Protection (Licensing) Regulations 1986.
AELB is one of the Licensing Agencies that issues STA permit under the Strategic Trade Act 2010.
Permit Application Procedure
Atomic Energy Licensing Board charges RM20 per permit.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Tariff codes for irradiating / nuclear and radioactive materials are 2844 and 9022
Atomic Energy Licensing Board
Muhammad Redza Fahmi bin Rosdi
Shamsiah binti Sulaiman