- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
ATOMIC ENERGY LICENSING BOARD
The Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) issues permits for the importation and exportation of irradiating / nuclear and radioactive materials under the legislation of Atomic Energy Licensing Act 1984 (Act 304) and Radiation Protection (Licensing) Regulations 1986.
AELB is one of the Licensing Agencies that issues STA permit under the Strategic Trade Act 2010.
Permit Application Procedure
Atomic Energy Licensing Board charges RM20 per permit.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Tariff codes for irradiating / nuclear and radioactive materials are 2844 and 9022
Atomic Energy Licensing Board
Email ends with:@aelb.gov.my
Nur Shazwani binti Zainal Abidin
En. Azman bin Jaapar