- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
Invitation to Participate at the Malaysia Joint Industry Outreach Seminar 2020 on Strategic Trade Management
Greetings from MITI
Dear Sir/ Madam,
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE AT THE MALAYSIA JOINT INDUSTRY OUTREACH SEMINAR 2020 ON STRATEGIC TRADE MANAGEMENT
I wish to refer to the above matter.
2. Pleased to inform that the Strategic Trade Secretariat (STS), Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) in collaboration with The Export Control and Related Border Security (EXBS) Program, US Department of State will be organising the Malaysia Joint Industry Outreach Seminar 2020 on Strategic Trade Management. Details
Date : 9 March 2020 (Monday)
Time : 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Venue : St. Giles The Wembley Hotel Penang
3. The Outreach Seminar seeks to update the industry on the latest Strategic Trade Management developments in the region, and it also serves as a platform for the sharing of regulatory requirements and best practices on the internal compliance program. Experts from Malaysia, the United States, Singapore, Philippines, and Thailand will share their experiences and best practices during the outreach seminar. Agenda of the Outreach Seminar is as attached.
4. In this regard, we are pleased to invite a maximum of two (2) representatives per company to participate in the seminar. You may register your participation at this link: https://forms.gle/BHXqqcD7vt1DA2H19 by 6 March 2020 (Wednesday) at the latest. Your participation will be automatically included in the participant’s list once you completed the online registration. Participation is based on a first come, first serve basis.
5. We encourage participants to utilise this opportunity to touch base with the experts in strengthening compliance of STA 2010 at your organisation. You can also use this opportunity to ask questions to the experts directly. Please kindly contact Mr. Mohd. Haikal at 03-6208 4877/ email@example.com or Ms. Elena Ong Aii at 03-62084873/ firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry on the Outreach Seminar.
Full Information: https://www.miti.gov.my/index.php/pages/view/sta2010
Please register here: https://forms.gle/BHXqqcD7vt1DA2H19