- Indonesia to increase imports from India amid New Delhi-Malaysia spat The Star Online
- What are Mahathir’s India comments costing Malaysian trade? South China Morning Post
- Malaysia to buy more sugar from India to resolve palm oil dispute Gulf Today
- Malaysia hopes sugar will melt India' s heart Telegraph India
- Nepal seeks early lifting of ban on export of refined palm oil to India Deccan Herald
- View full coverage on Google News
ASW Live Operation by Myanmar is available
Pleased to inform that starting 9 December 2019, The Republic Of The Union Of Myanmar is ready to join the other seven (7) participating member states (Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) in exchanging the Electronic Preferential Certificates Of Origin (ATIGA E-FORM D) via the ASEAN Single Window platform.
Exporters from Malaysia will be able to exchange the E-FORM D to The Republic Of The Union Of Myanmar via ePCO System starting Thursday, 19 December 2019.
Kindly click here for more information