- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations Marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
ANNOUCEMENT OF MITI SYSTEM, BAC & COUNTER SERVICE CLOSURE IN CONJUCTION WITH EID AL-FITR 2019
The above matter refers.
Please be informed of the closing period and the resume date for the systems/counter service/BAC as per the table:
|Systems /Customer Service / BAC||Start||Resume|
|ePCO, ePermit, ePermit STA, TFIS||4 June 2019 (1200 hrs) (Tuesday)||10 June 2019 (0759 hrs) (Monday)|
|Customer Service Center (MITI KL)||4 June 2019 (Tuesday)||10 June 2019 (Monday)|
|The Business Advisory Centre (BAC) (MITI KL)||3 June 2019 (Monday)||11 June 2019 (Monday)|
Please refer to the attached official notice from Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) for further details.
For further details, please contact our Careline at 1 300 133 133 or email to email@example.com