- National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 to ensure Malaysia's export sector thrives The Sun Daily
- National Trade Blueprint to elevate Malaysia’s trade... The Malaysian Reserve
- Improving exports of merchandise The Star Online
- Overtaken by Vietnam and Thailand, Malaysia wants to again promote ‘Made in Malaysia’ brand Malay Mail
- Blueprint to bolster trade: PM Daily Express
- View Full coverage on Google News
DVS Sarawak: TEMPORARY BAN FOR IMPORTATION OF MOLLUSC FROM SABAH
The above matter is referred.
2. Sarawak was notified by the Department of Fishery Malaysia of mollusc including shellfish was reported to be contaiminated with Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) toxin in Sabah. In order to ensure food safety in Sarawak, all importation of molluscs including cockles (anadara granosa), clams, and mussles are temporarily banned.
3. All divisional staff are advised no to issue permit for all importation of mollusc from Sabah until further notice.
4. Any further inquiries please contact Dr Chuo Hock Tieng at 082-628248 ext 247
(Dr Adrian Susin Ambud)
Pengarah Perkhidmatan Veterinar Sarawak
Kindly refer to the official letter, Temporary Ban for Importation of Mollusc from Sabah by DVS Sarawak