- Malaysia's seven-month trade eases 1.4pct to RM1.06 trillion New Straits Times
- Malaysia’s trade surplus expands to RM14.27b in July 2019 Malay Mail
- Miti: July trade surplus jumps to RM14.27 billion Malaysiakini
- Malaysia's exports rise 1.7% in July, trade surplus surges to RM14.3b The Sun Daily
- Malaysia's July exports rebound, trade surplus widens Nikkei Asian Review
- View full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :