- Malaysia's trade, exports, imports & trade surplus at historic high in 2021 New Straits Times
- Malaysia’s external trade surpassed RM2t in... The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysia's external trade surpasses RM2tril in 2021 The Star Online
- Malaysia's 2021 export value at record high of RM1.2 trillion — DOSM The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia Posts December Trade Surplus on Rising Exports MarketWatch
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :