- Indonesia to increase imports from India amid New Delhi-Malaysia spat The Star Online
- What are Mahathir’s India comments costing Malaysian trade? South China Morning Post
- Malaysia to buy more sugar from India to resolve palm oil dispute Gulf Today
- Malaysia hopes sugar will melt India' s heart Telegraph India
- Nepal seeks early lifting of ban on export of refined palm oil to India Deccan Herald
- View full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :