- Record-breaking October, first 10 months lead to higher Malaysia's trade than expected? New Straits Times Online
- Malaysia Trade Hit Fresh Highs in October MarketWatch
- Economists raise 2021 exports growth forecast for Malaysia following impressive October figure The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia’s export value hit above one trillion mark in the first 10 months this... The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysian exports in January-October exceed RM1 trillion The Sun Daily
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :