- Malaysia extends 'sweet offer' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here's what happened Business Insider
- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- malaysia-chonicle.com Malaysia Chronicle
- PM: No winner if trade war erupts between M'sia and India The Edge Markets MY
- View full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :