- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations Marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :