- National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 to ensure Malaysia's export sector thrives The Sun Daily
- National Trade Blueprint to elevate Malaysia’s trade... The Malaysian Reserve
- Overtaken by Vietnam and Thailand, Malaysia wants to again promote ‘Made in Malaysia’ brand Malay Mail
- Improving exports of merchandise The Star Online
- 8 branding and eCommerce focus areas under Malaysia's National Trade Blueprint Marketing Interactive
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :