- Malaysia records best trade surplus since 2008 Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's total trade eases 2.5 pct to RM1.83 trillion in 2019 New Straits Times
- Malaysia Dec 2019 exports up; full-year trade down at RM1.8 trillion The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia's 2019 exports decline, first full-year drop in a decade The Sun Daily
- Malaysia's total trade to reach RM2 trillion in 2020 The Borneo Post
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :