Malaysia-Germany trade set to grow between 5% to 7%
The Star Online
"Currently, the trade surplus is in Malaysia's favour. Following a steady growth trend, German exports to Malaysia should do better in 2015 and the total trade could go above 11 billion next year," he said after presenting results of the ASEAN Business ...
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
- Applicant shall register with the Crop Protection & Plant Quarantine Division and open an account with a deposit of RM150.00.
- Applicant registers with Dagang Net for ePermit subscription.
- Applicant submits online application.
- Agricultural assistant / officer verify the application.
- Agricultural officer approves application.
- Approved application will be sent to Customs Information System.
Import permit - 5 working days. Click here to view
Export license - 24 hours after physical inspection of the consignment and all conditions fulfilled.
Click here to view
Process flow - Click here to view
Description of Items that Require Import Permit from the Department of Agriculture -
Click here to view
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Tel: 603-2030 1400
Email ends with:@doa.gov.my
Pn. Atikah Bt. Abdul Kadir Jailani
Pn. Rozziah Bt. Bujang Masli
Cik Maliza Bt. Hazin @ Abd Rahman
En. Hayusri Faizal Bin Idris