- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :