- Malaysia signs two trade deals to sell palm oil in South Asia, China The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for South Asia The Sun Daily
- Malaysia partners two international supply chain managers for palm oil export Malay Mail
- UPDATE 1-Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for south Asia Reuters
- Malaysia partners international supply chain managers to boost palm oil exports Malaysiakini
- View full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :